2009-01-18

How Handsome!!

Griffin got his new glasses on Friday and a new haircut!! He loves his glasses but thinks his haircut makes him look like someone from Weezer, LOL I didn't even know who Weezer was!! I am so out of touch!! So I youtubed it and now I know who they are!! I get how he thinks that but really he is so very cute don't you think!!??

Got some scrapping done this weekend so I will post those later, it felt good to do something again! I look at all the stuff I have and clean my space every week but don't find the time to use it, that is just silliness!! So I am going to create something every week, I can't commit to any more than that but at least once a week is a good start! Any scrappin goals for you this year????

Off to the ski hill again, Cheers~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janice V said...

I don't know what/who Wheezer is either! LOL

I think he looks very 'dapper' with his new glasses.

Look forward to seeing your scrapbook creations!

Unknown said...

Griffin looks great!!! I love those glasses! He looks uber cool!