2009-01-15

So cool!!!

So Kimmie shared this cool site on her blog and being that I am technologically challenged I was so excited. Check it out ~ HERE !! So that is how I got this neat looking blog!!! Enjoy!!


I am also very excited about a Stampin Company I recently discovered through all the blog hopping I do. Check it out Unity !!! I have placed 3 orders already as my SIL gave me a fab gift certificate for them for Christmas!!! I can't wait to get my goodies!! And although I haven't used their stamps yet I am already addicted, Angela's blog is fantastic and they are a really fun bunch with a regular weekly blog hop and a Hip Hop day that you can learn more about on Angela's blog, both take place every Thursday!! They also have a group at Split Coast Stampers!! You must stop by and take a look!!!


Thats it, thats all for now!! Cheers~

1 comment:

Kim Sanderson said...

it looks great Tara, love Griffin in his glassees to, so handsome!