2009-12-02

Tagged

I've been tagged by Holly!! So here it goes....


1. Where is your mobile phone? in my pocket

2. Your hair? messy

3. Your Mother? The Best

4. Your Father? Always beside me

5. Your fave food? seafood

6. Your dream last night? nada

7. Your fave drink? tea

8. Your dream/goal? good health and financial freedom

9. What room are you in? kitchen

10. Your hobby? hobby who has the time???? I wish I could say scrapbooking but it's been 6 months....

11. Your fear? losing my children

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I never plan that far in advance...

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something you aren't? patient

15. Muffins? not really

16. Wish List Item? snow

17. Where did you grow up? mostly Moose Jaw

18. Last thing you did? took Paige to school

19. What are you wearing? yoga pants and hoodie

20. Your TV? off

21. Your Pets? crazy and fat

22. Friends? cherished

23. Your Life? changing

24. Your Mood? unambitious and sleepy

25. Missing someone? my Dad, Always

26. Vehicle? Lexus SUV

27. Something your not wearing? socks

28. Your fave store? don't have one

29. Your fave colour? pink and white

30. Last time you laughed? this morning

31. Last time you cried? last night

32. One place that you go over and over? Hallmark section of Stuffmart aka Walmart, only because I'm paid to LOL

33. One person who emails regularly? Ted

34. Fave place to eat? Anywhere I don't have to cook

We are not so patiently awaiting snow, see #14 above! The ski hill opened on Saturday but not all the runs so we need it to get cold and snow! Griffin is trying out for the Winter games this year so he will be at the hill for the next 2 weekends practicing before tryouts on the 13th! Cross all your crossable parts for him. I'm going to Jessica's school today for lunch that they are cooking in home ec! It's nice to be served like that! Paige is working really hard to get on Santa's nice list because she says she's on his naughty list! I've been trying to tell her that she is on his nice list but she insists so hey I'll go with it if it means she's being extra good!! LOL, does that make me a bad Mama? Oh really who cares I'm having fun with it! She also told her brother and sister they were on the naughty list because "they have been fighting a real lot lately and so that means they are Naughty"!


I just wanted to share a quick picture with you! My Dad was pilot a WestJet and when he passed away they dedicated a plane to him so if any of you fly WestJet look and see if your on his plane, your in good hands! Thats my Dad's wife Goldie in the cockpit window, Love that girl!! ;)



No comments: